in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

ARC Review: The V Card by Lauren Blakely and Lili Valente


I was so excited when I saw that Lauren Blakely and Lili Valente were teaming up to write a book together as I have enjoyed books from both of them. The V Card was better than I could have hoped for though, and I really loved it! These two are a great writing team, and I hope that this is just the first of many from them together!

As a successful business woman in her mid-twenties, CJ has almost everything that she can ask for. But the one thing that she wishes were different is that she could lose her V card and gain some experience in how to please a man. Knowing she can trust him, she turns to one of her closest friends, the man that knows his way around a woman's body better than anyone she knows...he just so happens to be her Graham her brother's business partner and best friend. But while they begin working their way through lessons to help her gain experience, neither of them ever expects to start feeling things as strong as they are for one another. 

I absolutely loved these two. The connection between them was already established here and I felt it right away. You could just feel how much they meant to one another and that just continued to build over the course of this book. They were so perfect for one another, and I loved their connection. CJ and Graham were great friends and I loved their interactions, but the chemistry between them was smoking hot as well. They had it all and I couldn't get enough of them. I loved how sweet they were, and how great Graham was with CJ. She really came into her own with him, and I loved that they got to experience everything they did together, especially with CJ being as inexperienced as she was. 

Overall, I loved this book and can't recommend it enough. Lili and Lauren's writing styles meshed together perfectly, creating a seamless and captivating story that I didn't want to put down. I loved the characters and their story, and I just didn't want this one to end. The V Card was a story I loved from start to finish, and I think readers are going to love this one like I did!

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes




1 comments :

  1. Love your review! I pre-ordered this one so I'm glad you loved it!

    ReplyDelete