in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 27, 2017

Review: Mine, Forever by Kate Bonham


Mine, Forever is the first book that I have ever read from Kate Bonham, so I had no idea what to expect. I was given the opportunity to read this as a part of Quirky Blind Date with a Book, and this book is the reason that I love QBDWAB so much! I never would have experienced this author or book had it not been for Quirky. While this isn't what I typically read, the story was really interesting to me and I am glad I took the chance on this author. 

I don't really want to get into the story too much because I really think this book is one best read blind. Don't go in with any spoilers or preconceived notions because Kate Bonham will surprise you here. When Jett and Ebony meet, their attraction and connection is immediate and strong. Their world has them doing whatever it takes to get what they want, nevermind the consequences. 

This book was dark and gritty, and might best be described as intense. It will have you questioning so much, and yet you won't want to put it down. I really don't feel as though I have the right words to describe this without giving too much away. It was definitely twisted and I couldn't predict what would happen or how things would go. If you are looking for something different, you might give this one a shot. It definitely isn't for the faint of heart, but if you like dark reads this one is worth taking the chance on. Kate Bonham's writing style was captivating, and I would definitely read more from her in the future.

**Review Copy Provided by Quirky Blind Date with a Book**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 


0 comments :

Post a Comment