in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, November 19, 2017

ARC Review: Savage by L.A. Fiore


I have never read a book from L.A. Fiore that I didn't love, and Savage was no exception. This book was fantastic and I couldn't put it down. I was immediately drawn in to Lizzie and Brochan's story and I felt like I was right there along with the characters. 

Brochan is a loner that lives in Scotland and besides a close few that know him, the town is filled with rumors of him being a monster. Lizzie is from New York and is an artist. Each one of them had terrible childhoods that changed who they were. But when fate brings them together and Lizzie finds herself in Scotland, they can't help but feel drawn to one another. 

I loved both Lizzie and Brochan. My heart went out to both of them, as each of them had been through so much. These two were a damaged and had never know love as they should have, and it was so clear that these two needed each other. I loved that Lizzie wasn't afraid of Brochan and that she was there for him, even finding out everything that she did. These two belonged together and I loved seeing them help to heal each other. The chemistry was strong, but their connection was even better. 

Overall, this book was such a rich experience. L.A. Fiore has such a way with words, and this story was as beautiful as it was heartbreaking at times. I felt like I was right there with the characters experiencing everything as they did. This book was emotional and had a lot of depth, with just enough mystery and suspense to keep me interested. I recommend anything by L.A. Fiore, but Savage is definitely one of my new favorites from her.

**ARC Provided by Enticing Journey**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 




0 comments :

Post a Comment