in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

ARC Review: Dirty Filthy Fix by Laurelin Paige


Laurelin Paige's novella Dirty Filthy Fix brings together two of her series, and it was great! If you are familiar with her Fixed Trilogy series and/or her Dirty Filthy Rich Men series, you are definitely going to want to read this one. If you haven't read them though, don't worry this story can be read as a complete standalone. 

By day Trish is secretary to one of New York's most powerful men, Hudson Pierce. She is no stranger to men wanting her and yet she lives a life that no one has a clue about. At work she is prim and proper, with a set of rules she abides by. But by night she owns her sexuality and is capable of bringing even the most powerful man to his knees. When she and Nathan Sinclair, a business partner of her boss, continue to find themselves drawn to one another though, Trish finds it harder to stick to her rules. 

These two were smoking hot together and I couldn't get enough of them. There was so much chemistry here, but besides just being super steamy and sexy there was a great connection as well. Laurelin Paige did a wonderful job of writing this short novella in a way that things felt real and genuine without feeling rushed or hard to believe. I often struggle with novellas, but that wasn't the case here. Nate and Trish were both well written characters that I felt invested in, and my only complaint here is that I wanted more.

I loved that these characters went after what they wanted and weren't afraid to be who they are. They owned their desires and that just made them that much sexier. I think that a lot of readers are going to enjoy this one just as much as I did, especially if you are familiar with either of these series from Laurelin Paige. I have loved everything I have read from her, and I can't wait for more. Dirty Filthy Fix is a great sexy read that I highly recommend.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle





1 comments :