in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, October 27, 2017

ARC Review: Falling Fast by Aurora Rose Reynolds


I have been a fan of Aurora Rose Reynolds since I first read a book by her. While I am not usually a fan of insta-love, for some reason when it comes to her books and the BOOM it just works for me. So I couldn't wait to read Falling Fast from her, because it sounded so good and she has yet to disappoint me. That was definitely the case here and I really enjoyed this story. 

When Gia Caro learns that her grandmother is still alive and not dead like she was told years before, she drops everything to head to her small town and take care of her. Needing to find a job to help out, she gets a job at a local bar where she meets Colton Allyster. Both Colton and Gia find themselves living a life they never planned for themselves, but after meeting each other they know they are exactly where they should be. But when things start to get worse with Gia's grandmother and things start happening to Gia, it seems like someone is out to get her. Is what they have between them forever though, especially when it seems like everything is happening too fast? 

I really liked Colton and Gia. Gia was sweet and caring, and I loved how real she was. She was accident prone and a hard worker, not afraid to get her hands dirty and do what needed to be done. She was easy to relate to and a heroine that you wanted to root for. Colton was sexy and alpha, yet sweet and caring. He was protective, but not a jerk about it. He was a genuinely good guy who had some bad stuff happen to him, and because of that he was a bit vulnerable. I loved that we got to see different sides to him, and that these two were so perfect for one another. They each had a lot they were dealing with, but they helped one another out so much and seeing that growth and change with each of them was fun to watch. They had off the charts chemistry and a connection that was strong and clear right from the start. 

Overall, this was another great story from ARR. I loved it and the characters and didn't want to put it down once I had started. I liked that while Colton was alpha and protective (as is common for ARR's heroes) I will say that things were a bit predictable at times, but honestly that didn't stop me from enjoying this book. I had a few things figured out though, and I would have liked to have been a bit more surprised. Still a great story though, and I honestly can't wait to get Tide's book next! If you are a fan of Aurora Rose Reynolds, you will definitely want to check this one out. If you are new to her though, this is a great book to start with and you will want to go back and read more from her.

**ARC Provided by TRSOR Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes | 




0 comments :

Post a Comment