in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

ARC Review: Play Room by Heidi McLaughlin and L.P. Dover


Play Room is the third book in the Society X series by Heidi McLaughlin and L.P. Dover, but each book is a standalone story. I do recommend reading them all in order if possible though as you do get to see some familiar faces along the way and I have really enjoyed each book in this series. This book was a little more tame than the first two were, but I still really liked it and think fans of the series as well as new readers will like this one. 

Society X only has a few rules: no names, no numbers and everything is to remain anonymous. Kai is looking for something with no strings and knows the club is the best way to go. His current job has an expiration date and he doesn't need any complications. Alexandria is a virgin with very little experience looking to explore her sexuality and desires. But when their club lives and the real world collide, what will that mean for them? 

I really liked both Kai and Alex. They had a great connection and chemistry and I thought that they were so good together. Each of these two had their reasons for going to the club and yet they were both on the fence about it. I loved that they were a bit vulnerable and that we got to see them come into their own as they got to know one another. Like I said before this book was a bit more tame than the previous books and I liked that there was a sweetness as well as steam to the story. 

Overall, this was another great installment in this series. I really liked Kai and Alex, and the secondary characters here. Heidi and Leslie are a great writing team and I really like that their stories are so seamless. They haven't disappointed me yet and I really hope that they continue to write together as well as individually. These two are some of my favorite authors and I can't recommend this series or their books enough.

**ARC Provided by Enticing Journey Book Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes |




0 comments :

Post a Comment