in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, August 13, 2017

ARC Review: Illegal Contact by Santino Hassell


I love Santino Hassell's writing style and have yet to be disappointed by anything I have read for him. But I absolutely love sports romance stories, so this was one that I couldn't wait to get my hands on! Illegal Contact was everything I had hoped it wold be and more. Definitely one of my favorites from Santino to date, and a fantastic start to this series!

Gavin Brawley is the tight end for the New York Barons, but he finds himself suspended and under house arrest after an incident goes viral. Noah Monroe is a recent college grad needing money, so when the opportunity to be Gavin's PA comes up he jumps at the chance for what should be an easy job. What neither of them are prepared for is the instant attraction between them. But what happens when Gavin is back on the team and no longer in timeout? 

I loved these guys. The chemistry between them was so strong and I couldn't get enough. They each had issues, and they were different in a lot of ways. There were also so many things that they were similar in though, and I really loved getting to know them as their layers were revealed. Things between Gavin and Noah were antagonistic at first, but when things heated up between them, they were lava hot! I loved the tension and passion between Noah and Gavin, and I never wanted to leave this world that Santino has created. 

Overall, this was a great start to the series and I am already anxious for the next book. Illegal Contact was sexy and emotional, and I thought it was so well written. The pacing was perfect and once I picked this one up I devoured every last page of Gavin and Noah's story, not wanting to stop for anything. Santino is a great writer and this book is one of my favorites from him. I highly recommend checking this one out, but really if it has Santino's name on it you can't go wrong.

**ARC Provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes | 




0 comments :

Post a Comment