in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, July 24, 2017

ARC Review: Fractured Love by Ella James


I have really enjoyed everything I have read from Ella James, but I was beyond excited for Fractured Love. Not only was this one a second chance romance, but it sounded like it was angsty and emotional and those are some of my guilty pleasures! This book was so good and I couldn't put it down. I loved it and I think readers will too! 

Evie was 16 years old when Landon Jones came to live with her family. They immediately realized that there was a connection between them, and while they tried to fight it, it was more than either of them were capable of. But when her parents found out, they threw Landon out of the house. Now 10 years later, they haven't seen or heard from one another since. But with Evie about to become a surgeon just like her parents, she is shocked to see that one of her new coworkers is none other than Landon, only now he is Dr. Jones. 

These two were impossible not to like and I felt connected to them right from the start. My heart when out to Landon and all that he had been through. But it was that much worse after he lost Evie. I was heartbroken for these two and I couldn't believe that they had been forced to face such heartache at such a young age. These two had such an intense and special relationship, and their connection was so genuine and rare. I just felt so much for both of them and they felt so real to me. Their chemistry was off the charts hot, but it was so much more than that, these two were made for one another. 

Overall, this book was so good and I can't stop thinking about it. I loved the characters and the story, even when it broke my heart. Not only did it have steam, but it was emotional and gave me all the feels. Ella James is an author that I have come to love and she is definitely an auto-buy for me at this point. Fractured Love just might be my favorite from her to date though, and I can't recommend it enough.

**ARC Provided by The Next Step PR**

Purchase: | Amazon




0 comments :

Post a Comment