in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, June 8, 2017

ARC Review: Mature Content by Megan Erickson and Santino Hassell


I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book! I have absolutely loved the Cyberlove series from Megan Erickson and Santino Hassell. Each book is a standalone story, though the characters are interconnected. Each can easily be read on it's own, but I highly recommend reading in order as they are not only fantastic books, but they give you backstory on the characters and you get to see how far each of them has come. 

Beau Starr and Zane are both YouTube stars, yet each of them are completely different in their personalities and approach. While Beau is on the wholesome side, preferring to offer advice and be inspirational in his postings, Zane tends to tell it like it is and overshare every detail of his life. Though these two have always been on opposite sides and can't stand one another, they find themselves drawn to each other in a way that neither of them has ever felt with anyone else. They quickly realize that while they their public lives might be at odds, in the bedroom they are more than compatible. But can there possibly be anything more than hot hate sex between them when they are so different?

I absolutely loved these two! They were so freaking hot together, and Megan and Santino were right when they said this was their sexiest book yet! Seriously I have loved each of the Cyberlove series books, and each has been hot! But Beau and Zane were on an entirely different level! I couldn't get enough of them and I loved the way things started for them. Enemies to lovers romance stories are one of my favorite tropes, and Mature Content is one of the best that I have read. Zane and Beau were so much more though, and the best part for me was seeing these two get to truly know the other and realize that there was so much they didn't know about each other. There was a lot beneath the surface to both of them, and each one had things that they struggled with on their own. I loved seeing them let each other in and find a connection unlike any they had felt before. These two were so different and shouldn't have made sense, yet they were absolutely perfect together. 

Overall, this was a fantastic story and each time I think I have a favorite in this series Santino and Megan prove me wrong. Mature Content had me captivated from start to finish and I couldn't get enough of these characters. I would love to see this series go on forever, because each story instantly has become a favorite of mine. Beau and Zane are impossible not to fall for, and if you have enjoyed any of the previous books in this series I think you will love this one. If you are new to this series though, I highly recommend you check them out as they are must reads.

**ARC Provided by A Novel Take PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment