in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

ARC Review: Duke of Manhattan by Louise Bay


I am such a fan of Louise Bay's! She never disappoints me and Duke of Manhattan was no exception! If you have read King of Wall Street Scarlett will be familiar to you, however this book is a true standalone and is easily read without having read King. I definitely recommend reading King of Wall Street though if you haven't as it is another great one! 

Scarlett King is trying to move forward with her life after a divorce she never saw coming. Out to prove her ex wrong, she and her sister go out which ends in a one night stand. Ryder Westbury is set to inherit his family's title of Duke and all that goes with it, however in order to do so he will have to find a wife, the last thing he wants to do! But when he enters the boardroom the next day of the company he is looking to invest in, he is shocked to see Scarlett there. Can Scarlett and Ryder possibly have more than one sexy night together?

I liked these two. They were hot together and I couldn't get enough of them. I really felt like these two were perfect for one another. Their banter was so great and I just enjoyed it from start to finish. I loved that Scarlett was strong and that their relationship seemed to develop so genuinely. They were not only super sexy together, but there was a sweetness between them that really had me swooning with every interaction. 

Overall, another really great book from Louise Bay. I will say that the one thing that kept me from giving this one five stars was that while there wasn't any OM/OW drama, they were brought up a lot as far as comparisons go. Both Ryder and Scarlett were constantly comparing the other to those from their past and that got a bit old for me. Otherwise these two were great and I loved their story. I have yet to find a Louise Bay book that I didn't love, and Duke of Manhattan was no different. I highly recommend it.

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment