in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

ARC Review: Down & Dirty by Tracy Wolff


I have really loved books by Tracy Wolff in the past and I am always looking forward to seeing what she comes up with. I have to say though that Down & Dirty is not my favorite book of hers. While I did like some things about this one, I also had some issues with the story.

Emerson is already getting off to a rough start when she finds herself running late for her new job and gets sprayed with water by a driver hitting a puddle. She soon realizes that the driver is none other than star quarterback Hunter Browning. Hunter is immediately drawn to her and wants her, so he sets out to hire her as his real-estate agent to win her over and help save her job. But can he convince her to give them a shot and take her off the market?

I have to admit there were times here that I really struggled with Hunter's character. He was so arrogant and cocky at times. He thought he was God's gift to women, and couldn't understand if women weren't falling all over him with the drop of a hat. Emerson was better, being feisty and strong. These two had a lot of chemistry and were super hot together. That was definitely the one thing that I didn't have any issues with. Tracy Wolff knows how to write some steamy scenes, and Down & Dirty definitely delivered on that. I do feel like when it came to the story and the characters though that things were pretty surface deep and I would have liked more. 

Overall, this one was good but it wasn't everything I had been hoping for. While there were things I liked, it was just okay and I was left wanting more. If you are looking for something quick and sexy, you might give this one a shot.

**ARC Provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes





0 comments :

Post a Comment