in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

ARC Review: Crave Me by Stacey Lynn


I will admit that I am a huge addict when it comes to forbidden love stories. It doesn't matter what the story is really, if it is at all forbidden the chances are I am going to want to read it. I was really excited to read this one though, and it was everything I was hoping for and more. Crave Me is definitely my favorite of the books I have read from Stacey Lynn, and one I recommend to fans of erotic romance. 

Chloe knows what she wants and is looking for the perfect Dom to help fulfill all of her desires. The man she really wants is her sister's ex-boyfriend, but she knows that he is the perfect man for her and has dreamed of Simon since she met him. While Chloe's sister wanted nothing to do with the BDSM lifestyle, both Simon and Chloe know that it is the life for them. But can they possibly have something lasting when they know that her family will never approve of them being together? 

I really liked these two. They were a perfect match for one another, fulfilling each other's desires and needs without judgment. Simon was commanding and sexy, without being a jerk. He was kind and caring, and really did a great job of introducing Chloe to the lifestyle. Chloe was smart and strong and just feisty enough to make her submission that much sweeter for Simon. She was such a great heroine and I instantly liked her. These two were super sexy together, but it was so much deeper than that and I loved every bit of it. 

Overall, this was a really great story. If you are a fan of BDSM and forbidden romance stories, this is one I recommend giving a shot. It was sexy and sweet, and just a great all around book. Simon and Chloe are easy to like and I was captivated with them the entire way through. I can't wait to read more from Stacey Lynn.

**ARC Provided by Social Butterfly PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment