in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, April 9, 2017

ARC Review: Ends Here by M. Robinson


Ends Here is the sequel to Road to Nowhere by M. Robinson. This book is not a standalone, so if you haven't read Road to Nowhere you will need to start there first as this is the continuation of Mia and Creed's story. This series is a spin-off of the Good Ol Boys series, which I also recommend though you do not need to read those books to understand these two. 

Ends Here picks up where Road to Nowhere left off, with Creed and Mia's lives about to change once again. I don't really want to go into detail so as not to spoil anything, but trust me when I tell you it is anything but an easy ride. We do get all our questions answered though, and there is so much more going on than I had guessed. I loved finally getting to see who and what had been behind the ending of the first book. I will say that M. Robinson threw me for a loop more than once, and kept me guessing all the way through. 

I really loved Mia and Creed in the first book, and I just kept hoping that they would finally get their HEA after all they had been through. Things definitely weren't easy here though, and I really began to wonder how it would be possible for any of these characters to get the ending they deserved. I was so torn with Noah, because while I liked him and felt like he deserved a happy ending the only thing I saw him as here was an obstacle for Mia and Creed. Things definitely didn't go as I would have predicted, and if I am honest there were some things that I really struggled with. The chemistry and connection between all these characters was still alive and well, but things were so much more complicated here than they were in the first book if that is even possible. 

While I did like the ending of this book and how things turned out, there were some things that really bothered me and were hard to get over. M. Robinson's writing was amazing and the story was good, but there were some parts of this story that kept me from being able to love the book like I had hoped. I just wasn't able to be okay with some of the things that happened, no matter how things ultimately played out. This series is still worth the read though as I loved the characters even if I didn't always love their actions. I look forward to reading more from M. Robinson in the future, especially the next spin-off which will feature a character that I was really intrigued with here.

**ARC Provided by Author**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes





0 comments :

Post a Comment