in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, March 31, 2017

ARC Review: Losing Kyler by Siobhan Davis


I couldn't wait to get my hands on Losing Kyler by Siobhan Davis after finishing the first book in the Kennedy Boys series. These books need to be read in order as this is not a standalone and continues the story from the first book. Trust me you will want to start at the beginning, so if you haven't read Finding Kyler yet I highly recommend you go pick it up! This series is addictive and I am already anxious for the next book, Keeping Kyler. 

Losing Kyler picks up where Finding Kyler left off. Faye's world has once again been ripped our from under her as she discovers that nothing was as it seemed. Her entire life has been filled with lies and her relationship with Kyler is forbidden. As both Kyler and Faye try to come to grips with the truths that have been revealed, they struggle to stay away from each other though they know they must. When Kyler's manipulative ex returns and is determined to destroy their family, Kyler will do whatever it takes to protect them. Can the Kennedy's find a way to stop her and keep her from tearing their family and Kyler and Faye apart?

I love Kyler and Faye so much. These two have such a strong connection and their chemistry is off the charts. This book definitely showed more of their struggles though and it wasn't easy for them. I felt so bad for all they were going through, and the fact that a lot of it they faced pretty much alone. I loved that Faye had a friend in Brad and that he was there for her, though I did feel bad for him as well. I love his character so much, and I really hope that he gets a book as well. I will admit that there were times that both Kyler and Faye frustrated me here, though I did understand their actions even when I didn't like them. These two just never seem to catch a break, and I really hope that things work out since it is clear just how much they care about one another. 

Overall, this was another great book in this series and I can't wait for the next! These books are sexy and sweet, angsty and impossible to put down. Once I started Losing Kyler, I didn't want to do anything else but read while all the while trying to savor it as well. I was new to Siobhan Davis at the start of this series, but she is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. This series is one I definitely recommend, and I think readers are going to love this latest installment in the Kennedy Boys series just as much as I did.

**ARC Provided by Author**

Purchase: | Amazon





0 comments :

Post a Comment