in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

ARC Review: Keeping Her Wet by M. Robinson


I absolutely love M. Robinson's books, and I am always really excited to see when she has a new one coming out. Keeping Her Wet is unlike any of her previous books though, in that it is a novella featuring several of her previous characters. Each couple gets one sexy chapter with their very own scene, and let me tell you M. Robinson definitely brings the heat here. Each couple's chapter is a standalone scene and you do not need to have read all of M.'s books to enjoy this. 

I won't go into all the details here about what each chapter is about, but we do get scenes featuring Sebastian and Ysabelle and Mika and The Madam from The VIP Trilogy, Devon and Brooke from Tempting Bad, James and Gianna from Two Sides Gianna, Lucas and Alex, Jacob and Lily, Dylan and Aubrey, Austin and Briggs from The Good Ol’ Boys Series, Martinez and Lexi from El Diablo (Good Ol' Boys Spin-off) and Creed and Mia Mia's newest couple from Road to Nowhere and the upcoming Ends Here. I absolutely loved getting to check in with some of my favorite characters as well as getting to know a few that I didn't already know. After finishing this sexy novella, I will definitely be picking up the ones I haven't already read. 

I was a bit worried about how this one would go, seeing as how they are just chapters/scenes from different couples and I thought it might be a bit disjointed and feel thrown together. That definitely wasn't the case here though, and I thought it flowed well. I loved it from start to finish and was so glad that I read this one. If you are a fan of M.'s and are looking for something quick and super sexy, you are definitely going to want to pick this one up! I will admit that I am a bit greedy though and would love to get even more. Hopefully down the road M. Robinson might do something like this again to give us more of our favorite characters as I love being able to check in into their HEAs. 

**ARC Provided by Author**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes





0 comments :

Post a Comment