in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, February 23, 2017

ARC Review: Forbidden Virgin by Carmen Falcone


I am a huge sucker for forbidden romance stories. So even though I had never read anything by Carmen Falcone before, I had to read Forbidden Virgin. It sounded so sexy and exactly like the kind of story that I would enjoy, and I really did. I couldn't put it down, and I think readers looking for something short and hot are going to love it just like I did!

Kate has always been attracted to her father's best friend Graham Davenport. She has saved her virginity and wants Graham to be the one to take it. So when Graham hires her to work at his luxury hotel as a favor to her father, she is determined to show him that she isn't a teenager anymore. Graham tries to fight his attraction to Kate, but she is no longer just his best friend's daughter that has always had a crush on him. Can they have something together and explore the attraction between them? 

I really liked these two. They were super hot together, and I couldn't get enough of them. Kate was strong, and it was so refreshing to see that she wasn't weak and immature. I liked her character a lot and felt like she was really good with Graham. Graham was also easy to like and I loved how dirty and sexy he was. These two had so much chemistry and a strong connection to go with it, and I really loved seeing how things progressed for these two. 

Overall, I really enjoyed this one. Forbidden Virgin was quick and hot, and exactly what I had been looking for. I was drawn in right away and captivated from start to finish. If you are looking for something forbidden and super hot, this is one you definitely are going to want to check out! I can't wait to read more from Carmen Falcone after reading this book!

**ARC Provided by Hot Tree Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon | 





2 comments :

  1. This does sound fun...thanks...just got it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'm thrilled you enjoyed Forbidden Virgin xoxo

    ReplyDelete