in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

ARC Review: Wicked Bride Games by Clarissa Wild


I honestly don't even know where to start this except to say that I am still trying to figure out exactly what I just read! Clarissa Wild had me on the edge of my seat and glued to my Kindle with Wicked Bride Games. This is the first book in her Indecent Games series of standalones, and this one was unlike anything I have read before. I will warn readers to take Clarissa's warning seriously, as this book will not be for everyone. This was a wild ride though and I can't wait for the next! 

Naomi Lee finds herself needing money with her father's medical bills and having lost her job. So when she receives an anonymous letter with the offer of a chance at millions for three weeks of her time. Desperate for the money, Naomi sets out on a journey that she never expected. Max Marino is determined to have Naomi and he knows how to get her. But with three brothers and nine girls all competing in a game unlike any other, they will soon discover that nothing is as it seems and the outcome is something no one can predict.

I will be honest and say that these characters are messed up. Seriously I am still not sure if I really like these characters, but I will say that I was fascinated by them. I couldn't get enough of Naomi and Max, despite the fact that they were each sick and twisted. This book is hot and steamy, but they were willing to do whatever it took to win and that had me not only questioning their sanity but a bit of my own. I don't know what it says about me, but I couldn't put this one down and I really loved it. 

Overall, I really think that this book is one that a lot of people will enjoy, even while I know that there are others that won't. It is sick and twisted and the characters are seriously messed up. It has twists and turns and a darkness and grit that isn't typical in romance. If you are subject to triggers, I highly recommend reading some reviews and taking the warning seriously before deciding if this book is for you. For me though, this one kept me guessing the whole way through and I loved that it was so different. Clarissa Wild had me captivated right from the start, and I can't wait to see what she has in store for us next.

**ARC Provided by Give Me Books Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment