in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

ARC Review: Rescued by Love by Melissa Foster


Rescued by Love is the fourth Ryders book in the much larger Love in Bloom series by Melissa Foster. Each book is a standalone story, so though the characters are connected you won't have any problems jumping in at any time. If you follow my reviews at all, you will know of my love for Melissa's books! I highly recommend absolutely anything with her name on it, and her newest, Rescued by Love is no exception.

Returning to Elpitha Island for her friend's wedding, Addison is looking for some fun before she heads out to rough it in the wilderness on her latest adventure. She keeps things casual when it comes to men, but lately she finds herself thinking way too much about her friend Jake Ryder who also happens to be the brother-in-law of her friend getting married. Jake has done casual, but he is ready for more and he wants it with Addy. He is sure that one night together is all he needs to show her they should be so much more, and what better time to have a sexy night together than the wedding that they will both be attending? But can Jake turn the weekend into more, or will Addy be tougher to convince than he thought? 

I have been waiting for these two and I absolutely loved them! I had really hoped that Jake and Addy's story would be everything I had hoped for, and it was all that and more. Jake had all the qualities that I have come to love and expect from Melissa's heroes, he was sexy, loyal and a great guy to his core. A family man at heart, Jake definitely won me over and had me swooning. Addy was sassy and fun, and independent in a way that I can easily relate to. I loved that she was her own person and was so determined to do everything her way and live the life she chose. These two were super hot together, and I loved their chemistry. Watching them flirt and circle around each other was great, but I really loved seeing them grow closer and really get to know one another. They fit together perfectly, and I had such a great time reading their story! 

Overall, this book was everything I have come to expect from Melissa Foster while giving us a fresh new story that fit perfectly in this series. I've said it before and will continue to say it, if you are a fan of contemporary romance you cannot go wrong with Melissa Foster! This series is one of my favorites, and I enjoy each new book as much as the last. The stories are always sexy, emotional, while being fun and sweet as well. They are so well rounded and written so well that you can't help but get lost and want to keep flipping the pages. I probably sound like a broken record, but I am a fan of Melissa's for life, and I can't wait for more!

**ARC Provided by Tasty Book Tours**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes


1 comments :

  1. And, I probably sound like a broken record thanking you, but REALLY, thank you!! I appreciate your loyalty--I always love visiting your blog! I hope you have a happy 2017! XOXO

    ReplyDelete