in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 13, 2016

ARC Review: Say it Louder by Heidi Joy Tretheway


I have been a huge fan of Heidi Joy Tretheway's ever since I read Tattoo Thief! I quickly devoured everything of hers that I could get my hands on, so it seems like I have been waiting forever for this installment in the Tattoo Thief series. This book was worth the wait though, and it was great to head back to this amazing world that she has created. 

When given the ultimatum to dump his toxic girlfriend or lose the band, Dave knows what he needs to do yet finds himself in an impossible situation. Not only does Kristina have dirt on Dave, but on each member of Tattoo Thief as well. Just as Dave's life seems to be up in the air, he finds himself growing closer to emerging star Willa. As Dave and Willa grow closer, both find themselves wondering what their future looks like as their pasts threaten their everything.

I have not been the biggest fan of Dave over the course of this series. He always felt like he was a bit too much of a doormat for his awful girlfriend, and I hate how he treated the guys because of that at times. But there was clearly a lot more going on behind the scenes and we got to see more here that really she a lot of light on why he did certain things. I really liked him with Willa, and it was so nice to see a different side to him than we had seen before. Willa was easy to like and I loved the depth to her character. The chemistry between these two was great and I loved getting to see these two build something together. 

Overall, another great book from Heidi! It was great to see some familiar faces and get to know some of these characters better. I have really enjoyed this series from the beginning, just as I have everything that I have read from Heidi. If you are a fan of rockstar romance stories and like something different, I highly recommend this series! These aren't your typical rockstar romance books, and I love that they are sexy, fun, and emotional. Heidi is great at delivering a solid story every time that captivates the reader from the first word to the last. I can't wait to see what she writes next, and I am already anxious for more from her.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 


0 comments :

Post a Comment