in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

ARC Review: Rookie Move by Sarina Bowen


I am a huge fan of Sarina Bowen's, and at this point I don't even question whether or not I will read whatever she releases. But I have to say that with the last few books of hers, I honestly believe that each story is just as good if not better than the last. That is absolutely the case with Rookie Move. This book was fantastic! I could not put it down, and it was just such a great story. 

Leo Trevi and Georgia Worthington thought that they would spend their lives together forever, until a horrible event changed everything for them. Georgia made it clear that she needed space, and Leo was left with no other option than to walk away. But Leo and Georgia never forgot about one another, or were able to fully move on. Now Georgia has the chance of a lifetime when it comes to furthering her career and she just needs everything to go perfect starting with her first solo press conference. But Georgia finds out shortly before that not only are the Brooklyn Bruisers getting a new coach (her father) but that they are also getting a new player (her ex)! Leo isn't about to let Georgia go for a second time, but can he convince her that they belong together? 

I absolutely loved these characters. I felt so invested in them right away, and I couldn't get enough of them together. They had so much history and I really felt so emotional about all they had been through. My heart broke for the awful things they had endured, but I could tell just how much they meant to one another. Despite everything, their connection and chemistry were stronger than ever here. It was clear that nothing had changed their feelings for one another and their love and bond was unbreakable. I was so glad that Leo didn't let Georgia push him away again. He gave her space when she needed it, but he was determined and it was great seeing him never give up. 

Overall, I honestly cannot say enough great things about this book. It was just such a great story that seemed perfectly written for me as a reader. The characters were everything that we read romance novels for, the story was solid and captivating filled with depth and emotion. The secondary characters here were just as interesting as Leo and Georgia and left the reader anxious for more. Sarina Bowen really hit it out of the park with this book and I honestly cannot wait for more in this series. I highly recommend this story and if you are looking for a great all around story, look no further than Sarina Bowen.

**ARC Provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 



0 comments :

Post a Comment