in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, March 10, 2016

ARC Review: All Chained Up by Sophie Jordan


I am a fan of Sophie Jordan's, and I'll admit that while I was excited about this book I was a little nervous as well. It is different from anything she has done before, and it is set in prison. I shouldn't have worried at all though, as I absolutely loved it! I couldn't put this book down, and I am so glad that I stepped a bit outside my comfort zone with this story. 

When Briar Davis volunteers to help as a nurse at a prison, she never intends for it to be a long term situation and she definitely doesn't plan to feel anything for any of the prisoners there. But when she meets Knox Callaghan, she knows there is something different about him right away. Though they both know that she should be off-limits to him, they can't help but feel the attraction and connection between them. Knox feels protective of Briar and yet he knows that he needs to stay away from her since she is sweet and innocent. But when Knox is paroled, he finds it harder to stay away from her than he expected. 

I really liked both Knox and Briar. These two were super hot together and I couldn't get enough! Knox was very protective of her, and I did think at times it got to be a bit much. But honestly it wasn't that hard to believe with who he was and everything that he had been through. Briar was sweet and I loved that she knew who Knox was and still felt the way she did. She didn't judge him or treat him any differently and I really liked that about her. She was able to see the man he was underneath, rather than just his facade and what the rest of the world saw. 

Overall, this was a great story and I really enjoyed not only Briar and Knox, but also the rest of the characters as well. I am really loving where Sophie Jordan was leading us here, and I can't wait for the next book to see more of Reid. This was a great start to the series, and I think a lot of readers will really enjoy this book. It was raw and gritty, and it was really refreshing to read something that was different than everything else out there. If you are familiar with Sophie Jordan's work, you know that she is a great writer. That was definitely the case here as well, and I am really loving each new book I read from her. If you are looking for something a bit different, I highly recommend giving this one a shot! Sophie Jordan has never let me down, and I loved All Chained Up from start to finish.

**ARC Provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





6 comments :

  1. Great review, this book looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was so good. I hope you pick up and a copy.

      Delete
  2. This one has me intrigued because of the prison/post-prison setting and his ex-con status.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend this one. It was very refreshing and verra sexy. One of my favorites from Sophie.

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to read this book! Sophie knows. lol! I'm all kinds of excited about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely think you'll like it. I read this one a few months ago and LOVED it. Can't wait to get my hands on the next book.

      Delete