in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

ARC Review: Until I'm Yours by Kennedy Ryan


Until I'm Yours is the fourth book in Kennedy Ryan's Bennetts series. This book can be read as a standalone, but I would recommend reading in order if possible to really see how the characters here got to this point. It isn't necessary, but I think that Sofie's transformation over the course of the series is something that shouldn't be missed. I will admit that I wasn't her biggest fan before this book. Seeing how she was at the beginning of this series versus now though, I am so glad that I went into this book with an open mind. 

Having been a famous model since she was 18 years old, the world has always had one label or another for Sofie Baston. When her father asks her to help him reel in another big fish for business, Sofie never expects to come face to face with the hottest guy she has ever laid eyes on. But Trevor Bishop is more than just a pretty face, he is actually a really great guy as well. Soon Sofie realizes that Trevor is actually the one reeling her in, and there is nothing she can do to stop it. But when Sofie's past threatens to ruin everything that Trevor has ever worked for, she will do whatever it takes to do the right thing for him. 

I loved these two together. They were absolutely perfect for one another, and I couldn't get enough of them together. I really loved that the attraction between them was instant, yet they took things slowly. We got to see such a strong connection form between these two, and it was so clear that this was everything for them. Both had been in relationships before that were serious and could have been more, but they also knew that they hadn't found the right person. Sofie and Trevor had never been able to make it work with anyone else, because they were meant to find one another. I loved Trevor's constant support of Sofie, and how he never let her past change how he saw her. Sofie hadn't been a saint, yet he stood by her and I loved him all the more for that. 

Overall, this book was so much more than I had been expecting. I know that Kennedy Ryan is a great writer and I knew that I would love Trevor. I hadn't expected my mind to be changed so completely when it came to Sofie though. Kennedy Ryan knew exactly what she was doing with these characters, and it was all so genuine and felt so real. I truly believed everything that happened and I loved getting to know Sofie better. She hadn't been perfect, yet she had come so far and it was great to see all her progress. This book was emotional and difficult at times, but I really felt invested from the start and had to see how things would play out. If you haven't read this series or anything by Kennedy Ryan yet, I highly recommend it. I absolutely love this series, and this book was such a great addition to it.

**ARC Provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment