in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, January 1, 2016

Review: Before the Wreckage by Melissa Collins


Before the Wreckage is a short prequel that introduces the characters in the new book From The Wreckage from Melissa Collins. This was originally part of the One collection of short stories. This short story is merely meant to give readers a first taste of the characters, and as such ends with the story continuing in From the Wreckage. I absolutely can't wait to get more of these characters and Melissa Collins set the next book up perfectly! 

David Andrews and Grace McCann haven't seen each other in eighteen years. Though they both often think of each other and the night he saved her, their lives have both taken different paths. Now eighteen years later, they both wind up at the same bar on the same night. What will happen next for these two, and what have the years apart been like? 

I really enjoyed this prequel and it left me hungry for more! I already know I am going to like these two, and it was clear right away that they were never able to forget one another. Despite not having seen each other in so long, they were never far from each other's mind and that told me so much about them. I can already tell that this is going to be a great story, and Melissa Collins is a great writer. I have never been disappointed yet, and I would highly recommend checking this one out to get a taste of what is to come with From the Wreckage. David is a sexy firefighter, and I know I can't wait to get to know him better!

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes |


0 comments :

Post a Comment