in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, September 7, 2015

ARC Review: Finding You by Kelly Elliott


I have been waiting for this book for what feels like forever! I absolutely love Kelly Elliott's Love Wanted in Texas Series, and I could not wait to get Grace and Noah's story. I have loved all the books in this series, but I always felt like Noah and Grace were really special. Kelly Elliott is a great writer, and her stories are ones that I know I will enjoy every time. With each new book from her, she continues to prove why she has become an auto-buy from me. This series is definitely one that new adult and contemporary fans alike will enjoy, and if you haven't checked it out yet I would recommend giving it a chance. While Finding You is the fourth book in the series, each book can be read as a standalone with interconnected characters.

Grace Johnson and Noah Bennet's story has been slowly developing over the previous books. Grace had tried to convince herself that what she had with Noah was only sex, but she finally admitted to herself that it was more. Unfortunately just as she finally comes to terms with her feelings, a series of misunderstandings ruins everything causing Noah and Grace to lose touch. So when a chance encounter brings them together again, Noah is determined to get her to see what really happened. But will Grace allow Noah to explain, or will she walk away from him before giving him a chance to explain everything. 

It was impossible not to love Grace and Noah here. These two were both great characters, Grace had kept her relationship with Noah from her friends at first, and then she pushed Noah away when she started to feel so much for him. She made some bad choices and though I can understand where she was coming from, they did frustrate me. Luckily she realized that she screwed up and she was able to find her way back to Noah. Noah was so easy to like, and it was clear from the start just how much Grace meant to him. He had so much going on in his life, and he was always putting others first. He looked out for those he loved, and I really admired him for how he did everything that he could for his family. These two had such a strong connection, and I really loved seeing them move forward from how things had gone down in the past and find a way to make things work. 

Overall, I really loved these two and their story. Things weren't always easy, but what Grace and Noah shared was special and undeniable. The love and support between them was enough to help them get through so much, and the chemistry between them was off the charts. These two really had it all, and there journey was emotional and beautiful. I think that this might be my favorite from the series, though it is really hard to pick because they are all so great! Noah and Grace were so easy to connect to though, and I just felt invested in their story before I ever even read this book. The little bits and pieces that we got of these two in previous books was enough to make me care about them, but Kelly Elliott really made them impossible to ever forget here. If you are a fan of the series, you will love these two and if you are new to these books, this is one worth giving a shot. I would recommend starting at the beginning for full enjoyment, but you will have no issues understanding anything if you start here. I can't wait for the next book in this series, and to see what else Kelly Elliott comes up with in the future.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes |





0 comments :

Post a Comment