in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, July 9, 2015

ARC Review: Ruin & Rule by Pepper Winters


I am a huge fan of all things Pepper Winters, so I could not wait to read Ruin & Rule. There is absolutely no one else like Pepper out there, so I know that with each story I am in for a unique story that will be unlike anything I have read before. Ruin & Rule definitely lived up to that, and I cannot even begin to tell you enough why you need to be reading Pepper Winters. If you like dark and unique stories, she is a must read author. 

She has no idea who she is or how she ended up where she is. All she knows is that she will do anything to find answers. He is the president of the Corrupt, and will do whatever it takes to get vengeance for all that he has lost. Can she find her answers from the one man who might be her biggest enemy? Can he let go of his vengeance long enough to have a chance at redemption?

It is really hard for me to give too many details about this book without giving a ton away, so this review will be fairly vague. The heroine of this story has no idea who she is and all she wants is to find out what has happened to her and about her life. She feels a strong connection to Kill, but she doesn't know why. These two had so many questions and things that they were in the dark about, and yet there was clearly a connection between them. Kill didn't let others close, and he didn't have time for any distractions. But yet he also knew there was something between them, and he had a tough time fighting it. I loved these two, and honestly the more I got to know the more that was true. Each of these characters had demons, and yet when they were together it was absolute perfection. They were different than any characters I have read before, and I couldn't get enough of them. 

This was another one of those books from Pepper Winters that I just couldn't put down. Once I started I had to keep reading, because like the characters in this book I was dying for answers. There is so much going on here, and with each new piece of the puzzle revealed I became that much more hooked. Pepper Winters is the queen of twists and turns, and I never knew what was fully going on or who was worthy of trust here. But that is what makes each of Pepper's books so great, and I honestly would not have it any other way! This book does end in a cliffhanger, in true Pepper fashion, and I am dying for more as I try to patiently wait for Sin & Suffer. If you are a fan of Pepper's, you will definitely want to check this book out. If you are new to Pepper Winters, I highly recommend this or any of her books because you really can't go wrong with anything that has her name on it!

**ARC Provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | Book Depository | iTunes | 





0 comments :

Post a Comment