in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Review: King's by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff


First off if you don’t like cliffhangers, this has one so I suggest you buy all three books of this series and read them it is so worth it. I will rave about this series if given the chance but for now I will limit it to the first book. Mimi Jean Pamfiloff’s books, I have noticed, you either love them or hate them, and her writing style takes a refined taste, lol, if snarky, sarcastic and sometimes whiny heroines and often mean heroes is refined. Everything is planned out and it’s not always clear as to where the story will lead but stick with it, it pays off in the end. This is a contemporary but also fantasy. The events throughout the book are exciting and addictive just like King.

Mia Turner tells her story; her brother went missing an archeologist digging in Mexico along with his entire crew… poof gone. Desperate to find him she comes across the mysterious King.

“I am the man who can find anything or anyone. For a price. And my price is you.”

King isn’t what she expected, he agrees to help her find her brother but in return he wants her. She thinks he is the devil hidden behind expensive suits and private jets. Despite him acting like a bastard Mia can’t help but be attracted to him. His methods are strange and Mia is constantly thrown for a loop with his actions.

King is a mystery and his past is…spoilers.

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N | iTunes |


1 comments :

  1. I liked this series, but you definitely need to buy all three before you start, unless you adore cliffhangers (which I don't)...it did get a little weird in the third book, but I liked the unique world building she does here. Loved your thoughts on it though.

    ReplyDelete