in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

ARC Review: When Irish Eyes Are Haunting by Heather Graham


When Irish Eyes are Haunting, book 14.5 of Heather Graham’s Krewe of Hunters series and part of 1001 Dark Nights. Wow I am far behind when it comes to Heather Graham’s books; it can be read as a standalone with already established characters so don’t worry you won’t feel lost. I started reading Heather Graham ages ago and I fell in love with her books, this book however fell short of my expectations. For me it wasn’t as suspenseful as past books and was very predictable. I liked the characters, I probably would have loved them more if I read their initial book, and I loved the concept of the storyline but it was lacking for me. What I enjoyed was the typical Heather Graham style tying the eerie with a nice romance. I think if given more it would have been a great full length book.

Devin Lyle and Craig “Rocky” Rockwell are having a working honeymoon. They pushed up their wedding and are using their honeymoon as an excuse to check out a family emergency. Devin’s cousin called their family’s ancestral castle is being haunted by a banshee. One of her Uncles passed away to mysterious circumstances at the same time of his death the cry of the banshee was heard. It is up to Devin and Rocky to figure out what really happened all during the St. Patrick’s (week) celebration.

**ARC provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon |



2 comments :

  1. Sounds interesting. I really love her historical romances, but I haven't read anything she has written in the past few years. Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy it as much as you wanted to. That is always the worst when it doesn't meet the expectations you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of her books, but it looks like this one wouldn't be a good place to start though I can see the appeal with the investigation part.

    ReplyDelete