in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, February 12, 2015

ARC Review: The Reclamation by Lauren Rowe


I really loved The Club and was left wanting more, so I couldn't wait to start The Reclamation. I honestly cannot say enough how much I am loving this series by Lauren Rowe. Be aware though that these are not standalone novels, and absolutely need to be read in order. If you haven't read The Club yet, you should stop reading in order to avoid possible spoilers. Also, if you haven't read it yet, I highly recommend that you check it out because it's fantastic!

The Reclamation picks up right after where The Club left off with Jonas and Sarah returning home to find that her apartment has been trashed as well as her friend Kat's. They know that The Club is behind it now that Sarah and Jonas have figured out the truth. Jonas and Sarah are determined to do whatever it takes to be together, but The Club will do anything to make sure that the truth doesn't get out. Can Sarah and Jonas make it out safe and together, or will the danger be more than they can survive?

I loved Jonas and Sarah in the first book, but after reading this one I love them even more. We got to know them both better in this book, and we really learned a lot more about Jonas and his past. Things have become much more clear as far as his actions and responses go. I wanted him to open up to Sarah more, but it was clear that he is trying. Sarah has been able to help him begin the healing process, and she couldn't be more perfect for him. These two are so connected on every level, and I really liked seeing them continue to strengthen their relationship. They are both dealing with new territory here and they both have issues and insecurities. But they also are learning more about each other and I was really glad that they didn't try to fight their feelings or run away from one another. These two were just as hot together as the first time around, but they also had so much more love and emotion between them.

Overall, this was a great second installment. I loved seeing more of these two as well as Kat and Josh. I love that the banter between Jonas and Sarah continued, and I really feel like these two challenge each other in the best way but yet they also know when the other needs support and encouragement. The love between them is clear, and I like that they are able to show it to one another without having to verbalize it. Music has been such a part of their relationship from the beginning and throughout their story I love finding out which song they will use to express themselves next. This series is well written and different, and I absolutely cannot wait to see what Lauren Rowe has in store for them next. I will warn you that there is a huge cliffhanger at the end of this book, but worry not because the third and final book in this series is already out.

**ARC Provided by Truly Schmexy PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | iTunes |





0 comments :

Post a Comment