in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, February 5, 2015

ARC Review: Hero by Samantha Young


Hero was everything that I've come to love and expect in a Samantha Young novel. I was chained to my Kindle all day reading this one and did not want to put down. So, so good. In the last few years I've had my fill on millionaire/billionaire heroes but I just couldn't get enough of Hero and more importantly Caine and Alexa.

Caine was charming (at times), brash and just so damn sexy. I found myself wanting to know what made him tick and I couldn't help but get all giddy like Alexa did whenever he smiled or laughed. There were at times he was harsh but I couldn't get enough. I just knew that below that tough and gruff exterior lied a man that was charming and just afraid of letting anyone get close.

If I'm honest, there were a few times that Alexa kind of annoyed me. She loves so fiercely but she lets the ones that she loves kind of walk allover her. Don't get me wrong, most of the time she stands up for herself especially when it came to Caine and his treatment towards her but those few times she didn't I just wanted to shake some sense in her. Honestly, there were times that I just wanted to give her a hug because she definitely needed it. She's dealt with a lot in her life and with people not choosing her that you can't help but hurt for her.

The chemistry between Caine and Alexa was sexy and explosive. These two were HOT together. I really enjoyed watching these two together. I liked that their relationship started off kind of rocky and we were able to see these two butt heads more than once. I just loved the sparks that was between them and was evident to everyone around them but themselves.

There were so many aspects to this story that I loved outside of Caine and Alexa and Henry, Caine's best friend was one of them. He was a charming flirt and I couldn't help but smile whenever he would show up. The same goes for Effie. I loved Effie.

Hero was hot, sexy and oh so very good. I highly recommend this book. Believe me, you will want to read this one.

**ARC provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |






2 comments :

  1. I'm reading "Hero" right now and enjoying it. It's my first book by Samantha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I highly recommend her debut On Dublin Street. That book was so good and if you liked Hero you will definitely like that one.

      Delete