in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, January 19, 2015

ARC Review: Best Man For Hire by Tawna Fenske


How can you go wrong!?? A sexy Marine and an unconventional wedding planner, by unconventional I mean a paintball wedding or a nudist wedding?! Tawna Fenske has one hilarious sense of humor! I laughed throughout the whole book! I jumped into this series on the 3rd installment of her Front and Center series and Tawna swiftly moved to my auto-buy list! The mischiefs that Anna and Grant got into were over the top funny! Anna is one strong woman who doesn’t believe in holding her punches! Grants’ boy next door, Boy Scout tendencies stick in her craw!

“Say it, Grant. Come on. It does you no good to be the perfect, polite Boy Scout all the time. Tell me what you want me to do.”

“Suck my cock, please.”

He had to say PLEASE!! So cute!!!

Tawna brings out the emotional aspect when delving into why Grant is always aiming to please. A mistake he felt he made when he was younger and the consequences has led to an estrangement from his twin brother, Schwartz, the Lone Ranger of the family. (We get his story next! Yay!)

From what I can tell the other couples from the previous books make cameos in this story and still sizzle right off the page! This can be read by itself, but as I’m usually a stickler about reading from book 1, I’ll suggest to start from the beginning with Marine for Hire and FiancĂ©e for Hire respectively. Tawna really knows how to mix just the right amount of passion and humor!

**ARC provided by Publisher**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N |



0 comments :

Post a Comment