in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 29, 2014

ARC Review: Mistaken by Fate by Katee Robert


Mistaken by Fate by Katee Robert is the third book in the Serve series, with each being standalone. I really liked this story, and I have to say it is probably my favorite that I have ever read of Katee's books. It was sexy and hot, and I loved the history and second chance romance between Ridley and Garrett. This one was a great addition to this series, and I am looking forward to reading more about the characters in the Serve world.

Ridley Ethridge has decided that she finally has the perfect stable guy for her in her childhood friend Will Reaver. She sets out to seduce him as a new sub at the exclusive erotic club Serve. But when the blindfold comes off, Ridley discovers that the man pleasuring her is none other than Will's twin brother Garrett. Ridley once loved Garrett, until he broke her heart eight years ago. Garrett was never able to get over Ridley despite the fact that he was the one who pushed her away years ago, and when he finds out that she intended to seduce his brother he sets out to be the only man that she needs. But Garrett still has the same fears that he used to, and Ridley isn't about to let him run away again leaving nothing behind but a broken heart.

I really liked Garrett and Ridley. They both had some issues and made some mistakes, but you could tell that both of them were never able to move past the connection between them. Not only did they have a good time together, but their needs and desires clicked on a level that they didn't with others. They were super hot together, and I really enjoyed seeing things play out between them. Ridley was submissive and liked being told by Garrett what to do, but she also challenged him and kept things interesting. Garrett was sexy and commanding, but he wasn't a complete jerk. His ultimate goal was Ridley's pleasure as well as his own, and he did a great job of taking care of her. I thought that the chemistry was there from the very start for these two, and I enjoyed seeing their emotional connection strengthen between them as they learned to trust one another.

Overall, I thought that this was a really great read. I enjoyed the characters and the story, and I thought that Katee Robert was able to tell a very satisfying story with these two. I definitely think that this is the best book I have read by her, and I look forward to seeing more of the Serve world. I am especially looking forward to seeing Will's story. I can tell there is so much more to him than meets the eye, and I am excited to see what is beneath the surface. I recommend this story and series for those looking for a sexy and erotic read.

**ARC Provided by Entangled Publishing**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N | Book Depository |





0 comments :

Post a Comment