in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 10, 2014

ARC Review: Bad Boys Need Love Too by Christa Tomlinson


After reading and enjoying The Sergeant by Christa Tomlinson, I knew that I wanted to read more from her. So when I got the chance to read Bad Boys Need Love Too, I knew I had to read it. I have become a huge M/M fan over the last couple years, and Christa Tomlinson's books are ones that I have really enjoyed. I think that if you are new to the genre or looking for a good M/M story, that you should definitely give her a shot.

When Joseph Naderi needs some work done on his bike, he takes it to a shop recommended to him by a friend. He gets off on the wrong foot with the owner, but the attraction between them is instant. Gage Mason wasn't looking for anything serious, but he couldn't help but feel drawn to Joseph. Joseph and Gage start things off casual, but before long Joseph is no longer happy with sharing Gage. Gage doesn't do relationships though, and refuses to tie himself down to one person after things from his past. But when Joseph tells him that he either needs to commit or walk away, can Gage let him go or will he take a chance on something more?

I really liked Gage and Joseph. I will admit that Gage frustrated me at times though. He was a sexy alpha used to getting what he wanted with little to no effort. He had made things happen for himself after a tough childhood, and I liked how successful he was all on his own. But he was also a jerk at times and to start with he didn't treat Joseph that well. I could see what was going on in his head, but yet I wanted him to get his act together faster. Joseph was a great guy and he was just looking for a relationship with the guy that made him happy. I felt like he put up with a lot from Gage, and he even let him get away with a few things that he shouldn't have in my opinion. But I could also see the feelings that he had for Gage, and I really did feel like they belonged together so I found myself rooting for them despite any of the bad stuff. These two had a ton of chemistry and attraction from the very start, and that was never the issue between them. But I did enjoy seeing them learn to support one another and watching as their emotional connection continued to deepen as well.

The one thing that I will say about both books I have read of Christa Tomlinson's now is that they were both really long and had a lot of sex to them. Neither is a problem for me, but I can see how some people will not enjoy that as much as I do. Honestly in both books, they could have easily been shortened and some things left completely out and it would have been fine. But I do enjoy getting to see more of these characters and find myself enjoying the extra pages. I think that Christa is a great writer, and I think that she does the steamy stuff really well. Her books are hot, and that makes all the sex in them more than worth it! I think if you are looking for a super sexy and steamy M/M read that you should definitely give this one a shot as well as others by Christa Tomlinson as well. I can't wait to see what she writes next, and I really would love to see more from some of the secondary characters in this book especially Max.

**ARC Provided by Book Enthusiast Promotions**

Purchase: | Amazon | Kindle | B&N |





1 comments :

  1. I got the Sergeant so I'm really looking forward to it when I have a chance. I've heard that these are long reads too. I don't mind if I'm into it. Glad this one was fab too.

    ReplyDelete