in
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

ARC Review: Austin by S.L. Scott


Austin is the fourth part of S.L. Scott's From the Inside Out series, and takes place after Scorned and Jealousy. This should only be read after you have read Scorned and Jealousy. I love the idea of this series and how S.L. Scott has given us two different endings. You can choose your side whether you are Austin or Dylan and read either of them or both. For me, despite me having a clear choice of who I believe is best for Jules I have to read both stories to see what happens! I have this need to see not only every possibility, but also how S.L. Scott weaves these stories together and how things play out. I highly recommend this series, and anything by S.L. Scott as I love her writing style and everything that I have read by her.

After a tragic event in his past, Austin has done his best to avoid any kind of commitment. He throws himself into his work and doesn't do relationships. But everything changes for him when he meets Jules Weston. Austin met Jules at her lowest point when she was more broken than ever before and has loved her ever since. He finally convinced her to give him a shot and things are going great until her ex shows back up wanting another chance. Austin wants nothing more than to show Jules that they belong together and that they can heal one another. But can Jules truly let go of her past and move forward?

It is so hard for me to write this review, because I really can't say much about the actual story. In Scorned and Jealousy I felt like we got to know Austin some, but that there was still so much that remained a mystery about him. I was so glad to get to know him better in this installment though, and I really feel like the reader gets to know him on such a deeper level after reading this part. Austin had been through a ton and didn't want anyone or anything until he met Jules, and we really get to see him open himself up to the possibility of love. Austin was sure that Jules was the one for him and that he could make her happy in a way that she hadn't been in a long time. It was great to see him in a way that we hadn't before, and I really felt like his feelings for Jules were so clear throughout this installment. I won't say how this one ends, but I really enjoyed the story. I love what S.L. Scott has given the readers with this series, and I think it is pure genius. No matter what team you are on after the first two parts, I think that everyone should read both Dylan and Austin to really get the full experience. If you are team Austin you will definitely love this part, but even if you are team Dylan I think that there is a lot to be gained by reading this one as well. I highly recommend this series and anything by S.L. Scott. She is a brilliant writer, and I always love her stories and characters. I can't wait to see what she comes up with next.

**ARC Provided by Inkslinger PR**

Purchase: | Amazon | B&N |





0 comments :

Post a Comment